This offer is ideal for you to gain an initial insight into the world of balloon flying. The flight time is about an hour and will fly to a maximum height of about 3,000 metres (Flight Level 95).
The total experience lasts around three to four hours. These flights take off from March to the end of October, usually early in the morning or in the evenings before sunset.
What awaits you:
- Meeting Point Balloon Terminal Take-Off Balloon AG, Mühlestrasse 5b, 3252 Worben
- Free car parking
- A friendly welcome by our team
- A safety briefing and information on the upcoming event by the pilots and the crew
- The opportunity to help with the set-up and learn about the “balloon” material
- A balloon flight for about 1 hour in the air
- Maximum height of 3,000 metres above sea level / FL 95
- A glas of champagne on the landing site
- No additional taxes and insurance costs
- Return transport to the meeting point
- Friendly farewell by our team